Create videos, add effects, cut videos, overlay text and music. This is only a small part of the functionality for working with video on a mobile device.
Smartphones and tablets replace traditional computers and laptops. Today they are not only compact, but also incredibly functional. With the advent of VideoShow on Android, users will be able to edit videos directly on their mobile devices. Functionally, the utility is not inferior to computer analogs, allowing you to perform the most common actions with video without special load on the device.
- Create your own videos! Use the material you have already created: photo, audio, video.
- Add effects, change lighting, apply subtitles.
- Cut the clips, cut the necessary frames.
- Overlay or cut music. Overlay the sound in real time or use the voice recorded on the recorder. Adjust the audio volume for each particular recording moment.
- Shoot the video directly from the program and immediately start installing it!
- Save videos in all popular formats from 480p to 1080p.
The features and capabilities of the VideoShow application on Android can be described for a long time, but there is nothing better than to become familiar with the functionality of the application. A full-fledged video editor definitely deserves to be on your mobile device.